Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bad Domestic Violence Joke Gets Bar Employee Fired

Hey dude, I have an idea for the chalkboard sign out front! You know how beer can be domestic? And violence can also be domestic, like when a dude beats on his wife? Well, maybe if we make a joke about domestic beer AND domestic violence, we will sell more domestic beer! Dude!

So this brilliant bar employee puts out a sign in front of the bar where he works that says: "I like my beer like I like my violence: Domestic."

Brilliant.

Um . . . no. Just no. Dude, seriously, so. Not. Funny. Luckily, the bar owner who employed this dimwit employee agreed, and FIRED his ass. But the owner even went a step further than that and decided to DONATE profits from the sale of each beer to domestic violence awareness and prevention. Good show, old chap.

Bar Employee Makes Domestic Violence Joke To Sell Beer, Gets Rightfully Fired - Huffington Post